Erectile dysfunction is a medical condition that can harm a man’s self-esteem, personal life, and their confidence levels. Numerous men around the world suffer from this condition and are looking non-stop for a solution to their problem. Usually, in cases of erectile dysfunction, a doctor’s diagnosis is recommended and the doctor will then prescribe the individual with legal medicines for their condition. However, at times even if a man is not diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, they can experience partial symptoms of the condition. For example, one may just feel a low level of libido, or the person might not be able to hold their erection for a long time, during the whole sexual intercourse, or even they can’t get an erection. Whatever happens, doesn’t mean that this condition is for a lifetime, so you need to ask for medical help if you have it.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by many other health conditions that are related to the male reproductive system. People who suffer can’t maintain an erection during the whole sexual intercourse.
This problem can cause stress and embarrassment, so if you have it, you need to detect the causes and triggers, so you can cure the condition properly.
These are the most common physical causes of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence:
– Cardiovascular diseases
– High cholesterol levels
– Metabolic issues
– Multiple sclerosis
– Parkinson’s disease
– Smoking cigarettes
– Substance abuse
– Sleeping problems and insomnia
– Prostate treatments
– Injuries in the pelvic area
– Low levels of testosterone, and so on
We need to mention the psychological causes too, such as:
– Relationship problems
– Poor communication
– Emotional issues
– Bad relationship
– Lack of love and passion
In all such cases, medications treating erectile dysfunction are extremely helpful. Although there are numerous legal distributors of these medications, there are many that are not legalized, that you need to avoid. Therefore, it can be difficult for an individual to decide the product to go with and with such easy access to almost everything nowadays, a person might not even know they are falling victim to illegal medications. To avoid this it is best to go to a trusted source that can guide you to the best product for you. Hence, for full reviews on legal ED medications go here.
There are two main kinds of erectile dysfunction medications, natural ED medicines, and prescription ED medications. Prescription erectile dysfunction medication is usually prescribed to men who after having to deal with all the frustration of the problem finally decide to visit a doctor. These men usually have severe symptoms of ED and need a much stronger solution for their condition. Therefore, health care providers prescribe them with the prescription ED medications which are much stronger than their counterparts. Natural erectile dysfunction medications, however, are used by many individuals who experience the milder form of the symptoms.
These medications are available in various forms and depending on the nature of the condition can be used in a few different manners:
- Pills and Lotions: these medications contain various vitamins, minerals or hormones that help in various causes including giving the user an erection that lasts longer or even affecting the size of the user’s penis. However, since these medicines usually introduce some kind of hormones to the body it is important to talk to a health care provider before administering yourself any medication.
- Vacuum Pumps: the basic function that happens when a man gets an erection is the blood running through the penis which forces the man’s penis to stay upright. Vacuum pumps help men draw the blood towards the penis for a firmer and longer erection. However, as with any form of medication, users need to be careful when using these medications as overusing it can cause more damage than benefit.
- Stretching: this involves a small attachment which is then attached to the penis of a man causing it to stretch and to exert gentle pressure on the penis. These devices help the user increase their penis size over time.
- Exercising: some men even believe that with adequate exercise symptoms of erectile dysfunction can be treated.
Natural remedies of ED give a longer-lasting result, however, if you are an individual who requires instant results then prescription medication is the route for you. Although, as with treatment for any medical condition, it is imperative to consult a doctor before making any decisions about the route you are going to choose.
Can I prevent erectile dysfunction?
Every healthy man can and should do everything in their powers, so they can prevent potential diseases in the reproductive area. Some of the following advice may seem generic, but it’s important to follow them:
– Arrange regular checkups with your doctor
– Ask for deeper screening tests so you can follow your health condition
– Stop smoking
– Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages
– Don’t use drugs
– Reduce the stress levels
– Ask for help with your mental health if you have some problem
Lifestyle changes are important. You should avoid eating junk food, take care of your general health and exercise regularly.
What is the most effective enhancement pill?
Many brands are trying to assure you that their product is the best and most effective. But in cases of impotence and other erectile dysfunction related conditions, you should talk to your doctor, so they can recommend the proper treatment. As for any other drugs, you shouldn’t take it by yourself, without consulting your family doctor or a urologist.
Combine the pills with a healthy lifestyle for the maximum effect, and never buy anything that is not trusted or approved in your country. So, we can’t answer this question and say “That pill is the one”, and everyone who claims that, can have law problems in the future. Only your doctor can tell you which pill is the best and most effective for your case.