Wide receivers can usually be the difference makers on any given Sunday. There are a lot of quality wideouts that can get a lot of yards in situations in which the others just couldn’t do a lot. That is why it is essential to have at least two good wide receivers on your squad. Here are the options that people will be looking for early in the drafts.
1) Odell Beckham Jr, New York Giants – Probably the most talented wide receiver in the game. The speed and the catching ability that this man has are unmatched. Big plays are something that you can expect out of him again. But, if you want to draft him, you will need to use your first round pick on Odell.
2) Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers – He is the primary option on one of the best offenses in the NFL. Big Ben will look for him, and Brown will again deliver. You can’t stop him; you can only hope to slow him down. But, again, first round pick will be required to grab this dynamo.
3) Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons – Matt Ryan can just throw the ball up in the air and let Jones go and get it. His frame is something that makes him a bit different from Brown and Odell, and it is what gives his defenders a lot of troubles. Expect Ryan to look for him often.
4) Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers – When you have a quarterback that is always looking at you, forces the ball to you, it means that you are a great player that deserves that kind of attention. Evans will get plenty of touches this year from Winston, which is always a great thing for fantasy owners.
5) Amari Cooper, Oakland Raiders – Cooper is on one of the best offensive teams in the NFL. He is one of the best wideouts in the game and Carr is going to try to find him a lot. He is not a first round guy, but if you look for a running back early in the round no.1, you can save Amari Cooper for the second round. Maybe even early third.