The wide receiver position just got much stronger in the NFC with a couple of major wideouts signing with the teams that represent the NFC East. Every squad from this division has some deep threat and the ability to torture enemy defenses by just throwing the ball to one guy and nobody else. But, there is a team that has two of those guys. Let’s find out who is the best of the best at WR position in the NFC East.
5) Terrelle Pryor, Washington Redskins – Maybe a surprising pick at this position, but Pryor is a guy that you want to bet on. He has just arrived in the Nation’s Capital, and this player will be ready to contribute in a lot of ways. His versatility is something that Redskins are going to love as he can go deep as well as go in the slot. Not to mention running with the ball or even throwing it at times.
4) Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys – He has shown that the injuries are the main reason he wasn’t as good in the past two years as he was early on in his career. You can just throw the ball high and let him go after it. Dez is a beast when he is on his best game and Dallas will count on him to be their go-to guy.
3) Brandon Marshall, New York Giants – One of the most versatile wideouts in the game. He can block, he can catch passes, go deep and is a great red zone target. Perfect frame and incredible hands. It is hard to imagine this guy as a number two option on a team. That number one must be really good.
2) Alshon Jeffery, Philadelphia Eagles – We do have him above Marshall as he is a bit more explosive than Brandon and is a bit better playmaker at this stage of both players’ careers. He is going to be a great addition for the Eagles.
1) Odell Beckham Jr, New York Giants – He is the guy that is the number one option over Brandon Marshall on the Giants. This man is the talent that NFL rarely sees as he is so quick, he has all the moves and can make all kinds of catches. The hands on this man are off the charts. Without a single doubt the best WR in the NFC East.