As we are getting closer to the start of the new NFL season, a lot of people will start to look at which players are going to be the best for their fantasy lineups. If you end up with a high pick in your league, you should take a look at these guys at the top of the board. All of them are going to post monster numbers this year, so you really can’t go wrong with these players.
5. Julio Jones, Wide Receiver – We have seen what kind of season this man is capable of having. The athletic ability that this man possesses hard to counter when you combine it with the size of this guy. Matt Ryan will again throw the ball a lot, and he will again be one of the most dominant players in the NFL.
4. Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Receiver – The stats are the only thing that matters in fantasy football. Even though he can cause some trouble, that doesn’t really matter here. As long as he goes out there and has great performances, the fantasy owners will be happy. Rivaling his speed and his catching ability is tough.
3. Ezekiel Elliot, Running Back – He was the leading rusher last year, and we expect him to have an excellent season yet again. With his pending suspension, we are going to rank him below two running backs, but that doesn’t mean that he won’t be just as good as they are going to be.
2. Le’Veon Bell, Running Back – Steelers are going to use this man a lot in the passing game, which is something that his owners are going to love. Bell is still going to rush for over 1,400 yards in the upcoming season, which puts him right at the top of every single draft.
1. David Johnson, Running Back – Just like Bell, he is going to be running with the ball and catching it out of the backfield. What makes us put him at the top is the fact that he is the best offensive player on the Arizona Cardinals and he was the focal point of that offense in 2017.