Jerseys and uniforms of any team is a great money magnet for all franchises. A lot of their income is coming from selling their merch. Jerseys are the best items that any team has to offer to a fan. Let’s see which NFL uniforms are the best.
5) Dallas Cowboys (white and sky-blue) – This is an iconic NFL Uniform, and that is why it has found the spot on our list. No matter if they are home or visiting team, the Dallas Cowboys usually wear these uniforms. White jersey with sky-blue leggings and that Dallas Cowboys star is a well-known combo to everybody.
4) Baltimore Ravens (purple and black) – Great combination of purple jersey and black leggings. Their helmets also look pretty smooth mixed with that home jersey. The Ravens have pretty good looking uniforms.
3) Pittsburgh Steelers (black and yellow) – Steelers have won the most Super Bowls in NFL history. Their uniforms with the black jersey and yellow leggings are a big part of their franchise and the Steelers’ organization. One of the easiest to recognize uniforms in all sports.
2) Green Bay Packers (green and yellow) – Great green color with strong yellow for the leggings is a great combination of colors. Big “G” on the helmet is iconic and looking perfect on these Green Bay Packers‘ uniforms.Source:cincyjungle.com
1) Cincinnati Bengals (black and white with orange) – These are the best uniforms that the NFL has to offer. Black and white combined with the orange and black tiger stripes fits perfectly. When you add their helmets to the mix that this orange and also has those great tiger stripes, it just looks perfect.