Looking to kick your selfie game up a notch? A decent selfie stick with tripod can unleash a slew of new angles and ranges for you to tinker with. Sadly, the crazy array of options to select from can puzzle even the seasoned selfie-takers.
Our guide is here to help.
Why Use a Selfie Stick with Tripod to Begin With?
Using a selfie stick along with a tripod yields a number of unique benefits:
- Keep your device secure in any position A well-suited selfie stick with tripod reliably secures your device. And holds it steady regardless of the positions, ranges, and angles that you use.
- Stay in charge of the image quality Strangers don’t care how your selfies come out. A selfie stick with tripod lets you take each photo yourself, controlling every aspect of it.
- Capture views in their entirety Unlocking various ranges, a selfie stick with tripod lets you capture backgrounds without leaving anything out.
- Employ any angle when taking pictures As the selfie stick provides extra reach, the tripod ensures the device remains steady. As a result, a selfie stick with tripod delivers top-quality pictures from any angle you desire.
- Avoid having to ask anyone else for help Strangers may inadvertently damage your device or worse – snatch it. A selfie stick with tripod lets you do without help from strangers.
- Fit in as many people as necessary When a selfie stick with tripod helps to capture a memorable moment, everyone is in the shot.
Key Decisions to Make When Picking a Selfie Stick with Tripod
Before you can decide on the specific model to choose, zero in on the type that you prefer:
- Wireless vs Wired Wireless models rely on Bluetooth to connect to your device. Despite being handy, they run out of power fast and need frequent recharges. Wired models have no such flaw. Yet, since they use the headphone jack for connection, they hinder audio recording in phones.
- Portable vs Sturdy Ultra-portable selfie sticks with tripod can fit into a pocket. Extreme portability, though, comes at the cost of balance, especially in the cheaper models. If you have no space limitations and want your device to stay extra steady, sturdy models may work better.
- Lightweight vs Durable Lightweight models are more pleasant to use over longer periods of time. Low-priced models, however, often achieve a lighter weight by employing less durable materials. Prone to cracking, such selfie sticks with tripod may drop and ruin your device.
- Adjustable vs Rugged Highly adjustable selfie sticks with tripod are a certain fit for those who want to tap into every possible angle there is. Such models may be flimsy, though. If you need a selfie stick with tripod for active rest, a model with a rugged build may work better.
More Things to Consider Before Making Your Choice
Once you focus on the selfie sticks with tripod that suit you the most, ask if they have:
- Compatibility with your device A selfie stick with tripod is not a universally compatible device. From the connection method to the type of mount, each model comes with its own specs. You’ll be wise to check how much each selfie stick with tripod suits your device.
- Optimal length The length to which a selfie stick with tripod extends is a matter of personal choice. But the models extending to less than 30 inches seem to defeat the whole purpose of the device.
- Non-slip design Selfie sticks with tripod that have a non-slip design provide an extra layer of protection for your device. Ideally, the model’s handle must comfortably sit in your hand. And the tripod itself must be both compact and stable.
- Waterproof build Unless a selfie stick with tripod comes with a waterproof build, it will be sensitive to the elements. If you intend to take most of your selfies outdoors, you must account for the surprises the weather can bring. And opt for a waterproof model.
- Handy accessories and features With any purchase, you want the best deal your money can buy. Many selfie sticks with tripod have useful accessories, such as flip locks and mirrors. Some models may even feature additional remote controls, like built-in zoom and focus controls.
- Reasonable price Beware of those models that include slews of attractive features at ridiculously low prices. While some of such offers may be genuine, most aren’t. Likewise, there’s no point in breaking the bank for a selfie stick with tripod – an essentially simple device.
What Models of Selfie Sticks with Tripod Can You Go With?
At this point, you have a better grasp of what you want from a selfie stick with tripod. Where do you begin your search?
The assortment of selfie sticks with tripod is ever-changing. And since new models enter the scene all the time, it’s hard to give lasting advice.
Nevertheless, the models and brands below are worth checking out:
- YT-188 Handheld Extendable Selfie Stick with YT-228 Mini Tripod by YunTeng.
- Extendable Selfie Stick and Tripod Stand by Yoozon.
- 2-in-1 Compact Tripod with Detachable Selfie Stick by COMAN.
- Extendable Tripod Stand by UBeesize.
- Tabletop Selfie Stick Monopod with Tripod Stand by Accmor.
- Mini Tripod Stand by HSU.
- Selfie Stick Tripod Stand Kit by LifeStyle Designs.
- Extendable Monopod with Tripod Stand by MFW.
- Selfie Stick Tripod with Mini Pocket Extendable Monopod by BlitzWolf.
Is There an All-Round Selfie Stick with Tripod I Can Use?
Each model comes with its own selection of features and specs. By considering what our guide suggests, you can decide which selfie sticks with tripod are the best fit for you.
How Much Hassle Are Selfie Sticks with Tripod During Trips?
Selfie sticks are not allowed in many places around the globe. They include Sydney Opera House in Australia, Versailles in France, Brooklyn Museum in NYC, and several other locations worldwide.