Dallas Cowboys will have plenty of weapons in the upcoming season as they are really loaded when it comes to the wideouts. Today, we are here to rank them from the worst to the best one. We picked five of them and we are going to give you our rankings.
5) Brice Butler – He is one of the underrated players on this team. When Dez Bryant was out last year, he stepped in and proved that he is good enough to play at the NFL level. Whether or not the Cowboys are going to give him a chance in 2017 depends on his play during the preseason.
4) Ryan Switzer – Even though he is a rookie, we are going to rank him above Butler based on the reports that were coming out of his postseason workouts. His route running is amazing and he can be a dangerous weapon from the slot together with Cole Beasley. Switzer could have a big rookie campaign ahead of him.
3) Cole Beasley – If we look at the targets for the wideouts last season, we are going to see that Cole Beasley was Dak Prescott’s favorite target. He is a reliable guy that is able to make some damage from the slot as well as lining up as a deep threat since he has got a lot of speed on him.
2) Terrence Williams – People still talk about him not running out of bounds against the Giants in Week 1 of last season that they forget that this man is actually quite a decent option for the Cowboys. He was very good as a WR2 behind Dez when he was healthy and the ‘Boys expect something similar from him this year as well.
1) Dez Bryant – If he can stay on the field, this can be a big season for Dez. There is no doubt that he is the best wideout on this team by far and a lot will be expected from him. Hopefully, he can develop some connection with Dak Prescott.