Another exciting NFL season is coming to an end as only a few games are left. As we are getting closer to the biggest match of the year, we are looking at teams that are still in play and most importantly their quarterbacks. Here is our list of eight remaining QB’s and what we can expect from them.
8) Brock Osweiler, Houston Texans – There is no doubt about the fact that Osweiler is the worst quarterback left playing at this moment. We don’t expect much from him in Foxborough, and we don’t think that he can surprise us this Saturday.
7) Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys – He is still pretty young and inexperienced in the postseason. That is why we are not going to put him over a guy like Alex Smith. We do have some big expectations for Prescott against the Packers, and we think he is going to show up this Sunday.
6) Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs – Smith has some Playoff wins under his belt. He is a good quarterback but not one of the NFL’s elite. KC’s quarterback will need to make some plays against the Steelers if Chiefs want to advance on Sunday.
5) Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons – Even though he has had a better season than Russell Wilson, Ryan has a 1-4 postseason record. He has a lot of things to prove against the Seahawks, and he needs to show up in front of his supporters in Atlanta.
4) Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks – Wilson’s offensive line hasn’t been the greatest during this campaign. His subpar numbers are not his fault as he hasn’t been protected well while also being banged up. Let’s see what this guy does against Atlanta.
3) Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers – Two-time Super Bowl champion has had another good season, but in the last four games, he has thrown seven picks. Going up against the Chiefs will be a great test for his Pittsburgh Steelers.
2) Tom Brady, New England Patriots – This was a tough one, but we are rolling with Brady at number two. We believe he will make a great case even for number one spot this Saturday when he destroys the Texans, but still, we will set him up for the second position.
1) Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers – We picked Aaron at the top spot because he is on fire right now. It was a toss up between him and Brady, but we had to roll with the man that destroyed the Giants defense. He will be challenged against the Cowboys, and he will be without Jordy Nelson.