If you are a game enthusiast, learning how to play dominoes online is a must. As a kid, there is a good chance that you earned simple dominoes rules – and you probably got bored at some point and moved on to another game. However, if you are considering to play online poker these days, there are some things that you should know before you start. In this article, you will be able to read about the basic things you should know about this game. Let’s take a look at the list:
- Dominoes Modes – dominoes have different game modes. The most popular ones include international, Colombian, ponce, Latin, Cuban, and Dominican dominoes. The one offered on the causal arena will be based on the international rules, with some changes to make it more dynamic, as well to allow it to be played online easier and faster. It will also allow having matches of two, three, or four players, and with couples.
- The Match Start – as you already might know, dominoes consist of 28 tiles or “bones” that represent two values between zero and six. The tiles which both sides are equal are referred to as doubles. At the beginning of the game, each player gets seven tiles from a total of 28 and the remaining tiles – if any will be available to take. The player that has the highest double will be the one that starts playing the games a has called the hand. After that, the turns will proceed counterclockwise and each player will place a tile, building a line of tiles with two endings.
- Turn and Ways to Play – according to the experts from wedeqq.org, each turn, the player need to place a tile over the table that connects one of the two values of the tiles with one ending of the line. When it is not possible, the player needs to take a tile until he can place one. If there are not any tiles to take, the player needs to pass and the turn will change.
- Round End – when a player puts down their last tile, he wins the round. The match might also end when the players cannot take or place tiles. This situation is called a block. In these cases, the value of all the tiles are combined and the player that has fewer points is the one that wins. If it is a draw, the winning hand is the one that is closer to the hand.
- Match End – if you choose the one round mode, the player that wins the round wins the entire game. In the 50 or 100 points mode, the player who wins a round will combine as many points as all the values of the competitor’s tiles, including the partner in couple matches, and excluding their own points. If the play reaches – after several or one rounds – 50 or 100 points, the player wins the entire match.
The tips in the article are the most useful ones for learning how to play online dominoes. And if you are interested in playing dominoes online, keep in mind that it will take you a lot of time and patience to master the game of dominoes.