The biggest match for the Monday Night Raw brand, since Wrestlemania, will happen next week at the Extreme Rules pay per view event. We will find out who is going to be the one to challenge Brock Lesnar at Great Balls Of Fire in July. Today, we are going to rank the most likely winners, at least in our opinion. Here they are.
5) Finn Balor – Losing to Roman Reigns clean two weeks ago is a good indication that he is not going to win this match. If he were to do it, the company would want to make him look as strong as possible going up against Brock Lesnar who is a Beast in his own right.
4) Bray Wyatt – There is a good chance that Finn and Bray Wyatt are going to feud going into the summer, so that is why it is unlikely for Bray to win this battle. It is a good thing for him to be involved in the storyline like this, but he is not walking out as the number one contender.
3) Samoa Joe – The Destroyer is a true dark horse here. With Strowman out, the company might be looking at the another dominant heel to challenge Brock. Samoa Joe fits that frame right away.
2) Roman Reigns – He should always be one of the favorites to win every match, but we are not going to put him at the number one spot for the simple fact that Vince wants him to go up against Lesnar at Wrestlemania 34.
1) Seth Rollins – The Architect has been booked pretty well over the past couple of months. He has won all his matches, looked good both in the ring and as a character. He and Lesnar have some history, so he is probably the likeliest choice to win the match at Extreme Rules.