We will be watching the first ever Money in the Bank ladder match this Sunday that is going to involve women. There has never been a battle for the women’s MITB briefcase, but there is going to be one at the end of this week. It is a historic moment that can elevate one of the superstars to the title feud in the near future. There are going to be five girls fighting in this battle, and we are going to rank them, the lowest on the list is going to be the one that is the least likely to win the match, while the woman at the top of the list is the favorite to take the briefcase home.
5) TAMINA – It’s pretty unlikely that WWE is ever going to push her, so she is a pretty easy choice at the bottom of this list. Tamina is going to look good in the match, but she is not going to win it.
4) BECKY LYNCH – She is that babyface character that is fighting with morals behind her actions. Those type of superstars rarely wins these kind of duels, so she is probably going to get screwed by somebody in this ladder battle.
3) CHARLOTTE FLAIR – If this girl was a heel right now, we would have picked her to win hands down. But, since the company is now pushing her as a good girl, it is a long shot that she is going to come out on top this Sunday.
2) NATALYA – Being a villain definitely suits her better than being a face. She has a good chance to walk away as the winner, but we are going to put another heel ahead of her.
1) CARMELLA – Her character fits the MITB briefcase holder beautifully. She even has Ellsworth to carry that thing around for her, which makes her a perfect fit to climb that ladder this Sunday and walk away with the contract.