FIFA 17 is definitely one of the most played video games in the world, and ever since it was launched in November 2016, people loved and praised the game. The latest iteration of the game had all the best components within the Frostbite engine and astounding graphics. In addition, the players are able to choose new game modes such as The Journey, and FIFA 17 changed the way virtual soccer is played.
The latest update has arrived in order to develop the game even more, and the good news is that it is available for PC users, but Xbox One and PS4 players will have to be patient a little bit more. EA has struggled with displaying the incorrect kit at the kit select screen, and hopefully, this will be solved with the new update.
Moreover, there will be some changes regarding the Fifa Ultimate Team Champions, as well as the masking of FUT founder status. Instead of three stages of connection, the new latency bar will come with five stages, which means that the connection quality will be improved. Anyone who plays FIFA 17 actively simply must download the new patch that has a size of 735 MB and comes with drastic improvements.
Check out the list of improvements here:
FIFA Ultimate team:
• Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
• Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
• An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
• Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
• Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Visual / Presentation changes:
• Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
• Addressed EATV buffering.
• Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
• Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
• Adjusted the defensive line position for low-pressure tactics.
• Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
• An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.