There has always been a debate among gamers whether PES 17 is better than FIFA 17. The tastes differ and some opt for one game and some for the other. Both games were tested in order to see what the weak sides are and what the advantages are. We reached a conclusion that there are some minor issues regarding FIFA that need to be fixed. EA Sports agreed and they released a patch with fixes for the game.
This is the first patch the EA Sports released and we don’t know how many there will be at the end. For what we know, the patch is massive and it will fix a lot of issues. Many of the changes deal with the gameplay itself, such as passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air. The passing accuracy was unpredictable and confused players once they started attacking.
With the new patch installed the goalkeeper’s positioning will be improved and the contested headers after corner kicks will be more realistic. English Premier League broadcast package which makes the game more lifelike is also added. Furthermore, the game will see some visual upgrades.
For more news, you can go to the FIFA Forums. Below you can see all the updates. Follow us for more details.
– A situation where cancel was unresponsive after requesting a clearance.
– A rare situation where the penalty shootout should have ended earlier.
– Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.
– An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move.
– Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
– Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goal posts lose too much speed.
– Goalkeeper positioning for corner kicks.
– Improvements made to player switching from corners and free kicks.
– An issue where the player would control the ball instead of attempting a clearance.
– Improvements to contested headers logic from corner kicks.
– General fixes for player controlled celebrations.
– Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
– Improved the general responsiveness of shooting.
– Minor improvement to passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air.
– Added new components of the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package.
– Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre .
– The goalkeeper now correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
– Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
– Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
– Addressed an issue where the fog from a player’s breath was detached from their position.
– General overlay fixes.
– Increased experience required for the higher overall ratings in Pro Clubs. *
– Addressed an issue where a player’s customized facial features did not display properly in game.
– FUT Single Player difficulty no longer defaults to your CPU setting.
– Addressed an issue where the player is forced to substitute an injured player in FUT online matches.
– Corrected the shooting and crossing text in custom tactics
– Addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench.