Source:facebook

A twenty-year-old girl was wearing contact lenses on a picnic where she was in charge of the barbecue. While she was inflaming the fire, she was watching the charcoal for about 2-3 minutes.

After a few minutes, she began to scream for help, running towards her friends and jumping all over the place. No one at the picnic knew what was happening and everyone was confused at first because of her sudden reaction. She was taken to the hospital, and the doctor said she will remain permanently blind because of the contact lenses she wore. They were made of plastic, and the heat from the charcoal melted it.

DO NOT WEAR THE CONTACT LENSES NEAR THE LARGER THERMAL VAPORIZING OR WHILE YOU ARE COOKING!

28ad62e8 6f46 11e6 af03 e675d0741f8a 1280x720 850x478
Source:scmp.com

Dear friends, if you feel that this information is relevant, please share this message and let all your loved ones who wear lenses know what kind of danger they can be found in. For some, this information could be life-saving.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.