Even though some moms stay at home, there are plenty of things they can do with their time. If you one of those mothers that are still searching for the right 2019 business idea to work from home, then you have come to the right place.
The reason for it is that we will talk about business ideas in 2019 which are perfect for stay-at-home moms.
I have a small confession to make here at Opp Trends.
Business Trends & Motherhood
In recent years more and more mothers have decided to stay home with their children to better educate them, but also to be here for them while they grow.
And I’m one of those mothers.
I decided to leave my job to be home with my daughter. But after a while, I realized that I needed to work even though I am at home.
After some research, I found a super job, which is my profession, and I can work from home, but at the same time, I can earn money.
Now I am happier, more relaxed and freer compared to working in an office.
There is no difficult task for us women, and we only need an idea for work and the work will be completed in a short time.
I want you to know that you can earn while you grow your child and you do not feel a little unprofitable.
Although rearing a child in itself is very responsible and challenging work, we can even do more than that.
At first, it will be difficult, and you may not have earned money, but be persistent, every persistence is paid off. Always believe in yourself and work hard, soon you’ll see the results.
List of mom’s business ideas this year
My list isn’t big, but i am talking from experience.
I will give you some great business ideas in 2019 that you can work from home and earn well.
Business Idea #1: Catering
A super idea for mothers who want to work from home. At first, you’ll need to create a menu and prices. A small business plan will be helpful.
For this catering business idea, you will need a few basic things:
- Creativity is the basis for this business.
- The organization is 80% done work.
- A website is mandatory- that is the window that your customers can look in and make orders. Make a sparkling website.
- A few books for as many ideas as possible, even you can have opinions on the internet, in the books you can find useful information about preparations and the whole process of preparation.
- Appliances for preparing food. Although you have some of the instruments in the kitchen, you also have to purchase plus quality knives, models and similar products.
- Space in the kitchen- you’ll need a big kitchen for preparing catering.
- Camera- You will need a good quality camera for shooting photos of your food.
Business Idea #2: Baking
If you are fond of baked goods and baked goods, of course, and if you are good at it, this business idea is great for you.
Baking can be both fun and creative and more critical for earning money. Many women are busy with work, and many of them don’t know how to bake. So, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
If you opt for this type of business, you must know how to cook before, right?
Like catering and for baking business you will need to have a business plan. Make a brand of your baking business. Calculate the cost of preparation, and make the price of the products.
Also, you will need:
- Recipes for different types of baking. You can find on the internet or as I said before by some cookbooks.
- Website – For almost every business that is working from home, web design is needed, as good as possible. Buyers will have no other way to find you.
- Appliances – kneading dough machine is the basis for this business. You don’t need to press the dough with hands, that can be exhausting.
- Camera – Take a photo of everything that you will prepare. Also, you can document the whole process of preparation and post on your website.
Business Idea #3: Portrait Photographer
It is also a business that requires dedication and perseverance.
But the good thing about this is that you can work both inside and outside your home, depending on your offer and customer demand. In any case, it’s a great way to make money.
The beauty in this business is that you will always meet new people and if this fills you, then photography may be your dream job.
If you are already a photographer and you have all the necessary tools for working, but you have stopped this activity, it may be time to turn on again.
If you have not worked this up to now, here’s what you need to get started:
- Camera with some accessories. Start with a cheaper but quality camera. With time you will upgrade.
- Tripod. Because this business with portrait photographing requires a stable hand, the tripod will be a lot of help.
- External flash and flash diffuser. These are the basic things you need to make the photos look nice.
- Flash Umbrella. Also, an umbrella is required for photographing.
- Memory Cards. You will need some of these. If they are SD memory cards even better.
- A cleaning kit is for the camera and camera accessories.
- Website. As I said- mandatory!
- Space at home for shooting and for editing the photos.
I hope that this article will help you to choose what kind of business to start in 2019 from home.
Choose wisely and start to earn money from your home.