Despite the constant progress in technology, safety hazards are still a thing to concern when working on construction sites or with high- powered equipment. Construction workers and such still need their feet protected from any kind of injury. Apart from that, workers are looking for boots that will help them stay upright, even in the toughest of conditions.
That’s why we have compiled a list of 5 boots which are certain to meet all needs while working.
1. Caterpillar Men’s Diagnostic Steel Toe Waterproof Boot
These Steel Toe waterproof boots by CAT are designed to offer you complete comfort and a smooth ride while working for even long periods of time. They come with a rubber sole that can withstand any working environment no matter how harsh. They are extremely durable and designed to fit all of your needs. The main feature of the Diagnostic is that they will make you feel like walking in casual shoes. Other great features include:
– Extremely comfortable due to their unique and removable EVA insole and gel technology
– Great thermal insulation
– Rubber over steel toe that prevents any damage
– It meets all safety standards
2. Timberland Pro Titan Safety Toe Boots
This boot has a state of the art technology which keeps your feet moisture free and keeps them dry, preventing the boot from getting smelly. The boot has soft, premium leather upper, and padded collar to make this boot one of the best in terms of comfort. The boot is made out of premium quality leather that gives the boot great durability and excellent look. The Titan Pro offers protection from all angles of the boot and is perfect for any tough job.
Other features of the Timberland Titan Pro are:
– Rubber sole
– Shaft measure 6” from the arch
– Polyurethane midsole offering lightweight and durable cushioning
– Anti-moisture lining with antimicrobial treatment
– Oil and slip resistant
You can read more about the Timberland Pro Titan at workbootsmate.com
3. Irish Setter 83608 Steel Toe Work Boots
You could say that the Irish Setter 83608 Steel Toe Work Boots are leading the industry in terms of steel toe features.
The dual-density sole on the 83608 is designed to relieve you of any pain from working long hours and give you excellent comfort while working. The sole is designed to withstand shock and impact damage and give you the best support while standing. Add to the fact that the boot is made out of high-quality leather and the welt construction offers flexibility and comfort while on foot.
Other features of the Irish Setter 83608 Steel Toe Work Boots are:
– Synthetic sole
– A platform that measures 1”
– It meets all of the ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75, Electrical Hazard safety standards
– A PU V-grip slip resistance outsole
4. Timberland Pro Men’s 26036 Direct Attach Six-Inch Soft-Toe Boots
This boot offers you durability, safety, and comfort all while working!
The boot is made out of high-quality leather, making the boot very durable. The boots offer you protection from sharp objects and dangerous chemicals as well as keeping your feet moisture free and dry. The boots are also shock resistant offering you protections from various electrical hazards.
Other features of the Timberland Pro Men’s 26036 Direct Attach Six-Inch Soft-Toe Boots are:
– A rubber sole
– Padded collar and hexagonal eyelets
– Offers electrical and chemical resistance
– Oil and slip resistance
5. Timberland Pro Men’s 6” Boondock Soft-Toe Waterproof Industrial Work Boots
This is an industrial work boot made from quality water-resistant leather. Integrated into the boots is a lightweight insulation that keeps your feet dry and comfortable even after longs hours of working.
Other features of the Timberland Pro Men’s 6” Boondock Soft-Toe Waterproof Industrial Work Boots are:
– Synthetic sole
– Dual-density shock absorbing technology
– Chemical and Electrical protection
– Waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion and oil resistance