Shadowlands is one of the most impressive expansions in WoW which provides players with new options and unique features. Allied Races is an option that has been significantly improved and updated. In the recent version of the game, you will not have to meet the Exalted requirement to get every race unlocked. Additionally, there are several other drastic changes that will considerably influence the quality of your game and affect the experience. Let’s find out about this together with Buy-Boost.com
Before you immerse yourself in getting Allied Races, you should learn the basics of the option. First of all, it is critical to emphasize that every race is characterized by an individual mount, emote, heritage armor, unique appearance, and authentic ability. At the same time, the player should mind that the unlocking of the Allied Races differs from the standard process a lot. Here, you will have to deal with a questline and receive numerous achievements in order to succeed.
The achievements are exceptionally different and will include such items as successful traveling back to the Battle for Azeroth, and the Legion expansions for Kul Tiran Human, Mechagnome, Vulpera, and Void Elf, Nightborne and Highmountain Taren correspondingly.
It is critical to highlight that questlines are designed in accordance with the specifications of every race and adhere to the travel of how they came to join the Horde or Alliance.
Allied Race Requirements
In the overwhelming majority of instances, players differentiate ten Allied Races that have their peculiarities and requirements. Each one of them is unique, so its achievement will take some time and effort. Once you are ready to dive into the process and gain the desired results, here are the requirements you will have to meet for each Allied Race:
- The achievement of the option required the successful accomplishment of Insurrection.
- Void Elf is getting unlocked as a result of the You Are Now Prepared! questline completion.
- Lightforged Draenei. Striving to get the allied race unlocked, you will have to deal with the same You Are Now Prepared quest.
- Highmountain Tauren. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough is the stage that should be overcome in order to receive the allied race available.
- Dark Iron Dwarf. Complete Ready for War to relish the advantages of the item.
- Mah’har Orc. Ready for War completion will unlock both options.
- Kul Tiran Human Alliance War Campaign combined with A Nation United are the items that should be accomplished in order to get the allied race unlocked.
- Zandalari Troll. Deal with Horde War Campaign and Zandalar Forever so that you can take maximum advantage of the current allied race.
- The completion of the Mechagonian Threat is commonly associated with the unlocking of the allied race.
- Finally, the Vulpera gets available after the successful interaction with Secrets in the Sands questline.
Allied Race Customization Options
Similar to other aspects of the game, Allied Races have been affected by the customization overhaul that has taken place in the current expansion. At this point, one should acknowledge that even though the makeover has not become drastic, some races have been significantly modified, allowing new combinations and making other experiences available. If you keep reading the article, you will come across the options that have become available in the Dressing Room:
- The bald option has become available for all races.
- Lightforged Draenei tendrils can be modified alone, apart from the face.
- An exclusive Plated earring has become available for Nighborne.
- Volv Elves has gained a range of changes accessible, including the colors of the eyes and tones of skin that can make them similar to High Elves.
- Vulpera has also gained ultimately new eye colors, as well as an opportunity to change the texture of the fur separately.
- Zandalari accessories have been divided into numerous categories, including necklaces, piercing, and earrings, which means players can utilize numerous items simultaneously.
- Mag’har Orcs have got new eye colors and a range of other features, such as piercing, earrings, and necklaces.
- Unique tattoos are the peculiar features of the Highmountain Tauren, which has also gained exclusive earrings.
- Paint job and skin color are the modifications that Mechagnome has obtained.
Heritage Armor for Allied Races
It is another important aspect that should be taken into account by players, who strive to relish all the advantages of the Allied Races. Adhering to the level squish, the Allied Race characters that have just been created will obtain Heritage Armor and exclusive achievements once they reach level 50. Nonetheless, it is critical to remember that the application of boosts is prohibited.
New Starting Levels for Allied Races
Depending on the expansion you strive to enjoy, Allied Races may become available at different levels. In the overwhelming majority of instances, they become available at level 10 but can sometimes start from 20.
Basic Steps to Unlock Allied Races
Finally, when you are aware of the basic features and peculiarities of the Allied Races, it is time to learn how to unlock them. At this point, it is fundamental to comprehend that even an inexperienced player has a chance to achieve the desired outcomes. With little time and effort, you will meet certain requirements and gain the achievements needed for unlocking a certain race. However, if you are ready to accept the challenge and deal with all the options simultaneously, here are the basics steps you will have to make:
- Reach the corresponding level when the desired item is available. In most instances, level 50 is enough to encounter all of them.
- Striving to unlock the Nighborne, you will need to fight for the Insurrection achievement, completing the Suramar storyline.
- The completion of the Argus campaign will provide you with access to the Void Elf and Lightforged Draenei.
- Deal with the Highmountain storyline to unlock the Highmount Tauren easily.
Although these are only a few examples of the races you can unlock, it is critical to remember that the completion of each storyline will draw you a bit closer to the desired outcomes. Be persistent and gain your goal fast.