Ambergris Caye Belize is Beautiful
There are many amazing and fascinating places and sights to see when you visit one of the most beautiful places around. Yes, we are talking about Ambergris Caye in Belize. The azure blue ocean and the fascinating scenery are outstanding at any time of the year. Whether you enjoy just relaxing and enjoying the sun or being adventurous, there are many activities to participate in during your stay at the Sandy Point Resorts or any similar resort in Belize.
Wondrous Sights in Belize
- If you want to see the real face of Belize, then you may want to check out some of the quaint, older villages, such as Dangriga and Hopkins. Dangriga is a place that is known for being the origin of the Punta Rock genre. Paranda is indigenous music that continues to be popular. Dangriga does not have a lot of beaches, although it does offer nature that is filled with the local culture. Hopkins is a few miles south of Dangriga and is only one of the picturesque and old-fashioned villages that you can visit. Both of these villages enjoy music and dancing so you could get invited to dance with the locals.
- An excellent place to make time to explore will sight-seeing would be Don Elijio National Park. It was named after a great Shaman Elijio Panti. Its points of interest are the scientific and nature conservation efforts. This includes the programs of breeding the iguanas and butterflies.
- While exploring the mainland, you should explore the jungles and the Mayan Temple. If you are a little more adventurous, then you can zip-line through the rainforest and enjoy all of the exotic animals that reside in the rainforest.
Activities for the Adventurous
- For adventurous visitors, there are many different things that they can enjoy. Some of them are windsurfing, sea kayaking, parasailing, and kiteboarding. You can kayak or canoe down the Mopan River or the Macal River. Windsurfing and parasailing will lend the person a birds-eye view of the land below. That would be a most spectacular vantage point to see the area and see if it sparks an interest in exploring for you.
- You can go fishing to explore the different types of fish this pace has to offer. YOu can also choose to do scuba diving and snorkeling off the shore of Belize. Here you can enjoy the Mesoamerican barrier reef with the many different types of marine life to be seen.
Peace and Relaxation Galore
- For those visitors that would like to rest and relax at least for a little while. There is relaxing on the beach or by the pool. The pool offers a deeper area for swimming and a swim-up bar right in the pool for easy access. You can even take aqua-aerobics classes to get some fun exercise.
- There are other forms of relaxation that you can enjoy. You can take a yoga class or spend the day at the day spa. The spa offers many different types of services that will help you rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit. They use organic products that are locally sourced as often as they possibly can. Many of the natural products are found not far from the resort. You can also have a gentle, relaxing massage if that is to your liking.
Creative and exciting things for kids
- The kids can make new friends at the resort or while playing on the local public playgrounds. They can play there to their heart’s content. Something else that can be done either at the stadium or any other place would be people watching.
- An idea that the kids will enjoy is shell collecting. As they walk along the beach, they can find lots of tiny shells and pieces of coral. These can then be used to make some very cool eco-art along with stones, leaves, and sticks. Let their minds guide them to whatever picture they want to construct.
- Bird watching is always a favorite thing kids like to do, especially when there are so many species of birds to look for on the shores and in the jungles. They could spot a Brown Pelican, Great Blue Herons, and the Keel-billed Toucans. Bird watching is fun for the kids and educational at the same time.
There are many different activities and exciting things you can do in Ambergris Caye Belize, which you wouldn’t have imagined. So, schedule your trip today and see the sights and enjoy the activities while staying at Sandy Point Resorts, the jungle, and the rainforest. You can kayak down the river, windsurf, or parasailing while enjoying the views, or relax at the resort’s spa. The kids can enjoy making friends, making eco-friendly art, and bird watching.